JobSeeker Networking Groups
Colonial JobSeekers (CJS) networking groups offer a variety of ways to expand one’s professional network. CJS Special Interest Groups (SIG) are a feature of the JobSeekers ministry. Individuals with like professional backgrounds and skill sets meet to exchange career specific job leads and discuss upcoming interviews. CJS Cross Function Gatherings focus on industry connections and address job search issues/challenges.
Colonial JobSeekers Professionals in Transition Include:
- Sales/Marketing / Public Relations / Business Development / Communications
- IT/Software / Telecommunications
- Finance / HR / Training / Administration / Education
- Project Management / Engineering / Manufacturing / Customer Service
- Construction / Supply Chain / Logistics